Hello there, is this your first visit?
Register

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

TeeRukLover Operator

♕ How To Book TeerukLover Models ♕

How To Book TeerukLover Models.

1. View Models Profile At ↪Here↩

2. Choose Your Preferred Choice Of Model and Alternative Choice Of Model Just In Case Choice Of Preferred Model Not Available At Your Preferred Time Slot Of Booking.

3. Please Kindly SMS/Whatsapp Bro SK At +65 8351 4157 With Your SammyboyForum Or In-House Forum Username With Your Preferred Time Slot And Name Of Choice Of Model & Alternative Model.

4. Instrutions Will Be Dispatch To You And Please Kindly Follow All Instructions As Given.

5. Punctuality Is Very Important To Both Of You And Me To Ensure A Smooth Booking Experience.

6. Once Arrived We Hope You Have A Great Bonking Session With Our Models.

7. Last But Not Least, If Our Models Does Meet Your Expectations, Please Do Not Hesitate To Give Her A FIELD REPORT Or REVIEW To Help Her Out.

I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN "SHARING IS CARING".
    SO DO NOT HESITATE TO HELP SPREAD

CHEERS
    Bro SK.

Hi Bro SK,
    how? u still need SBF member id?

what time Cherry will be available?

I want to booking hanny

TeeRukLover Operator
    Hello bros,

To make a booking, please send us a SMS or Whatsapp of your preferred choice of model and your preferred time and we will reply you will all the necessary information.

Thank you for your support!

Book Chat at 1pm

Do you need sbf id?

Hi bro. Yini available?

Hi. Is plen available at 5pm?

booking araya

Quote Originally Posted by TeeRukLover View Post

How To Book TeerukLover Models.

1. View Models Profile At ↪Here↩

2. Choose Your Preferred Choice Of Model and Alternative Choice Of Model Just In Case Choice Of Preferred Model Not Available At Your Preferred Time Slot Of Booking.

3. Please Kindly SMS/Whatsapp Bro SK At +65 8351 4157 With Your SammyboyForum Or In-House Forum Username With Your Preferred Time Slot And Name Of Choice Of Model & Alternative Model.

4. Instrutions Will Be Dispatch To You And Please Kindly Follow All Instructions As Given.

5. Punctuality Is Very Important To Both Of You And Me To Ensure A Smooth Booking Experience.

6. Once Arrived We Hope You Have A Great Bonking Session With Our Models.

7. Last But Not Least, If Our Models Does Meet Your Expectations, Please Do Not Hesitate To Give Her A FIELD REPORT Or REVIEW To Help Her Out.

I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN "SHARING IS CARING".
    SO DO NOT HESITATE TO HELP SPREAD

CHEERS
    Bro SK.
    Bro, can ibook araya, today at 6pm?